If you have a vacancy you'd like to advertise here then please email the web admin team with the details here.
Salary- £24,214 to £37,267 depending on experience
Renal Services is a leading independent provider of dialysis services working in partnership with the NHS to deliver the highest level of care in state-of-the-art clinics with the most technologically advanced equipment.
- You should be educated to or working towards HNC or a Degree in Electronics or Clinical engineering (with renal).
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- Eligible or working towards Registration as a Renal Technologist
- Full training and support provided as indicated
Renal Services recognises the significant contribution delivered by our employees that helps drive the success of our fast-growing business. Benefits include:
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 35 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday).
- Training and Development
- Rewards for long Service
Renal Services is also growing its Bank Renal Technicians to undertake PPM work with favourable terms and fortnightly payments
Please contact our Head Office on: 020 7581 3139 to request an application form and job description or you can forward your CV directly to: